The policy defines the various areas where user privacy is concerned and describes the obligations and requirements of users, the site, and its owners. In addition, the manner in which this site handles, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed in the following.
This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure that the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visit. This site complies with all French laws and requirements regarding user privacy.
Cookies are small files stored on the user’s computer hard drive that track, record and store information about the user’s interactions and uses of the site. This allows the website, through its server, to provide visitors with a tailored experience within the site.
Users are advised that if they wish to decline the use and storage of cookies from this website on their computer hard drive, they should take the necessary steps in their web browser security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external suppliers.
Contact and Communication
This website and its owners use any information you submit to provide you with the most complete response possible about the products/services we offer, or any other inquiries you submit. Your personal information is kept confidential and is stored securely until it is no longer needed. Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure email submission form. Your contact information will not be shared with third parties.
Your email address, name and any other information you provide to us, (such as your address and phone number), are strictly confidential. We will not contact you. We do not sell or share your information with any third party.
Why do we process your data?
No processing of personal data of customers and prospects is implemented at Open Slide & Services if it does not relate to data collected by or for our services or processed in connection with our services and if it does not meet the general principles of the GDPR.
Open Slide & Services processes your data primarily for the organization of its clients’ events and for the provision of products and services.
Depending on the case, its purposes are as follows:
– Management of the registration and participation in an event
– Management of personal spaces on our different platforms related to the events
– Management of contributions to the events program
– Management of statistics on our different platforms related to the events
– Management of unregistered and unsubscribed requests
– Management of payments and debt collection when necessary.
– Management of unsubscribe and unsubscribe requests;
This list is intended to be as exhaustive as possible, any new purpose, modification or deletion of an existing processing will be brought to the attention of customers and prospects by a modification of this policy.
Types of data collected
Non-technical data – depending on the service:
– Identification (name, first name …)
– Contact information (email address)
– Demographic information (Country, city, postal address …)
– Professional information (Sector, Speciality, function …)
– Photo (with your consent)
– Banking data, if necessary (in case of refund, for example)
Technical data – depending on the service:
– Identification data (IP address)
– Connection data (logs etc.)
– Acceptance data (click)
– Location data
– Tracking data
Sources of data
Data relating to our customers or prospects is generally collected directly from them.
Data may also be collected indirectly, via third parties:
– via event organizers (membership files, prospects, participants, website users, etc.);
– via Open Slide & Services’ partners and suppliers involved in the organization and holding of events;
Recipients of the data
Data collected by Open Slide & Services may be shared in whole or in part depending on the purpose.
– authorized personnel of the marketing department, the sales department, the departments in charge of customer relations and prospecting, the administrative departments, the logistics and IT departments and their line managers
– authorized personnel of the departments in charge of internal control procedures;
The recipients of personal data of customers and prospects within Open Slide & Services are subject to an obligation of confidentiality.
– the event organizer;
– Open Slide & Services’ subcontractors;